About Me

My photo
Aloha & thanks for stopping by! I have online shops at: http://www.zazzle.com/treasuresfromhawaii* & http://www.treasuresfromhawaii.etsy.com where I sell Fine Art Photos & Beach in a Bottle gifts(vials filled with sand, shells, coral, beach glass and other treasures that I personally collect from Kauai's seashores~~~These make wonderful wedding/party decor/favors and any occasion gifts... Please visit ~~ I love company!

TreasuresFromHawaii Presents:





~~ParticlesOfSoul...GlassTilePhotoPendants&Magnets~~

My new line of wearable art has arrived! "Particles of Soul" fine art photo pendants and magnets make unique, personalized and fun gifts...I've been having a gr8 time using my photos to make these wonderful 1" glass tile beauties to share with you! These little gems are soon to be listed for purchase in my Etsy shop...

In the meantime, the link above(in the title of this post) will take you to more photos...If you see anything you can't live without, email me at: treasuresfromhawaii@yahoo.com or msg me on Facebook and I'll take your orders & personalized requests there...

God bless...

4 comments:

  1. Mahalo my little sugar plum fairy (gotcha to LOL didn't I?!) *grins mischievously*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo-pendant makes an absolutely gorgeous necklace! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love the natural island feel of your photos, and am looking forward to following your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Courtney - I love sharing this beautiful island with others through my work...

    ReplyDelete