About Me

My photo
Aloha & thanks for stopping by! I have online shops at: http://www.zazzle.com/treasuresfromhawaii* & http://www.treasuresfromhawaii.etsy.com where I sell Fine Art Photos & Beach in a Bottle gifts(vials filled with sand, shells, coral, beach glass and other treasures that I personally collect from Kauai's seashores~~~These make wonderful wedding/party decor/favors and any occasion gifts... Please visit ~~ I love company!

And the WINNER is.....ohhh the anticip8n*GRIN*


The lucky winner of my giveaway - UPrinting's free 250 business cards is:

Angel Jacklyn!! :D

Many congrats Angel - You'll be receiving an email from me shortly &
I'll pass on your information to UPrinting so they can
get in touch with you regarding your cards...

I thank everyone for taking part in my first giveaway and look forward to
doing another soon so stay tuned for more gr8 FREE products ;)

View Die Cut Business Cards.png

(FYI: I use Random.Org to choose winner so my giveaways are fair to everyone...)

2 comments:

  1. Dava—no image here. It's linked to your personal email. Need to download the image, and then relink it inside your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Adam - link probably expired...Was working when I first posted this ;)

    ReplyDelete