About Me

My photo
Aloha & thanks for stopping by! I have online shops at: http://www.zazzle.com/treasuresfromhawaii* & http://www.treasuresfromhawaii.etsy.com where I sell Fine Art Photos & Beach in a Bottle gifts(vials filled with sand, shells, coral, beach glass and other treasures that I personally collect from Kauai's seashores~~~These make wonderful wedding/party decor/favors and any occasion gifts... Please visit ~~ I love company!

Oh, To Be Lily


Oh, To Be Lily
Originally uploaded by treasuresfromhawaii

Oh, to be floating weightlessly in a cool soothing body of water...Oh, to be glistening in the summer sun while refreshing wet drops cling lusciously to our skin...Oh, to be a lily pad in a carefree world - Oh, to be Lily...

2 comments:

  1. I carry on listening to the news bulletin talk about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?
    Ladies Ski Bib

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your article. Your article contains useful information which improves my knowledge. The custom box packaging facilitates you with the finest quality Custom Mailer Boxes ideas

    ReplyDelete