About Me

My photo
Aloha & thanks for stopping by! I have online shops at: http://www.zazzle.com/treasuresfromhawaii* & http://www.treasuresfromhawaii.etsy.com where I sell Fine Art Photos & Beach in a Bottle gifts(vials filled with sand, shells, coral, beach glass and other treasures that I personally collect from Kauai's seashores~~~These make wonderful wedding/party decor/favors and any occasion gifts... Please visit ~~ I love company!

Kauai Hawaii WailuaFalls Post Cards from Zazzle.com


Kauai Hawaii WailuaFalls Post Cards from Zazzle.com



Sold! My Zazzle postcards are being bought up - get urs while they last! (Just kidding...They'll be around for awhile - When they run out, I'll make more) :P

Buy in bulk to have around for those last-minute occasions, or as boxed gift sets to give to loved ones(they come with envelopes & gr8 little clear boxes all ready to gift!)...They also make wonderful, unique little works of art when matted/framed and hung or displayed on a miniature easel...Inexpensive and thoughtful way to spread the Aloha spirit...

Aloha & God bless...Dava

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dava, thanks for the memory! Of course, I visited and photographed Wailua Falls when I was there. "Sold" is a welcome word, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Felicia! xoxo

    Thank YOU for the comment and, yes(!), "sold" is awesome - even if it is "only" a postcard ;)- yayyyy sales...God bless...Dava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog, I have never been yet, next on our list to do!
    Visiting from Giveaway Blogs, your newest follower!~Lisa
    I am all a twitter about life

    ReplyDelete