About Me

My photo
Aloha & thanks for stopping by! I have online shops at: http://www.zazzle.com/treasuresfromhawaii* & http://www.treasuresfromhawaii.etsy.com where I sell Fine Art Photos & Beach in a Bottle gifts(vials filled with sand, shells, coral, beach glass and other treasures that I personally collect from Kauai's seashores~~~These make wonderful wedding/party decor/favors and any occasion gifts... Please visit ~~ I love company!

A New Home For My Fine Art Photos


Some Works of ArtHouse


The Painting Corner(Julie cre8s some her visions here...)


POP Goes The Colors!


The Corner Where My Fine Art Photos Will "Live" :D


ArtHouseSignage



ArtHouse Studio/Gallery - 3440 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI - now displays my fine art photos and wearable art glass tile photo pendants...

Loc8d in quaint, historic Koloa Town, Kauai, Hawaii, this studio/gallery has a little something for everyone and every budget...Nestled in a quaint older Hawaiian cottage, this gr8 space shows off some vibrant, amazing colors and artists(including my fellow sister Women Artists of Kauai: Lilian Demello and Rocky Riedel) - I'm thrilled to be a part of it!

So, stop by and say hello to Julie(owner/artist), see the fun & moving works of art(including moi - grin) and don't forget to tell her Dava(Treasures From Hawaii) sent ya! ;)

God bless...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment